Brushing my teeth naked while listening to Bob Dylan’s A Hard Rains Gonna Fall.
Life is really weird.
10 things I would rather be doing than pretending to write this literature review:
1. Spending the afternoon on Otago Lane going to the book shop and the record shop and playing scrabble in Tchai with my favourite people. (Zoe I’d make you skip class and we’d drag along Pete and Ross. Sean and everyone else could join us for chai in the evening)
2. Pottering about cleaning and organising my house
3. Practicing yoga and breathing
4. Having people over in the evening for the enjoyable activities of smoking shisha, listening to Seabear and Yahweh, and watching the starlamp
5. Climbing a hill
6. Taking a loooooong bath
7. Writing letters
8. Going to the doctors about feeling craaaaap
9. Playing guitar
10. Literally anything apart from writing this paper.